Monday, November 19, 2012

That's the Way

I had a revelation yesterday. I think that with my JOTD I will do a short bio on the singer/band that I post just because it's always fabulous to learn a little more about their past, it makes the songs more meaningful I think. 
For today, I am featuring Duffy. [also if you have a moment look up her Warwick Avenue] Aimee Ann Duff was born in 1984 in Wales. A few of her inspirations to soul music were due to Whoopi Goldberg and her father. Her voice was so fabulous at an early age that she got kicked out of choir for standing out too much. At about age 15 is when she started singing in bands. Now here she is and we know her as being the beautiful 5'2'' blonde singer with big lips and an appetite for love.
Also I just have to give a shout out to Thanksgiving. I am most definitely thankful for no-shave-November, peppermint hot chocolate, and harmless compulsive liars because they always have something hilarious to say.
hugs and fist pumps darlings

No comments:

Post a Comment