ps feel free to post replies to other fabulous music. we could make it one big jamsesh!
I needed a spot to compile all the good music I find and share it with other people so here we are
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Fresh Start
Sometimes there is nothing better than a fresh apple in the morning to start off your day right... Okay so not sure how I feel about the apple theme I'm just trying to be creative here. Point is! I am going to be dedicated to this blog. Why this one you may ask? Because I actually care about music and not writing about my life on some random internet site when I can do that in my journal. Also, I desperately needed a place that I could compile all the music I love in some technological form. I figure a blog is the perfect place to do that because I can easily share it with others too! So my dears, read it and weep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment