Alright. Today this is a feature but a thoroughly disgusted feature on two artists that I have lost all respect for (which isn't saying much because there wasn't much to begin with). Britney Spears and Will.i.am. Their new "song" called Scream and Shout is nothing short of a beat stolen from Skeptas Rolex Sweep (a silly UK song which I have a sweet spot for http://youtu.be/tnar90VEwe4) which was created AT LEAST 4 years ago. Also, it's a rip off from Dizzie Rascals unique style and beats (also in collaboration with Calvin Harris on one of my favorites) Now I love UK pop/dub/trance. They know how to make it over there. But when some shitty "artist" tries to make a come-back by being a completely uninspired dick I tend to get a little ramped up over that. I am not sure I could ever say how much distaste I have for that song. It has also been played multiple times over the radio, thus proving a point why radio should die [overplay good songs, really overplay bad songs, ruin all mankind's hope for a better world with good music].
On the plus side, this was featured on Vevo and it is quite fabulous http://youtu.be/Oq3pDuJeMqQ [How to Destroy Angels-Ice Age]
Cheers to the Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment